Monday, February 15, 2010

Mission Possible??











OK, for one of Brian's Christmas presents I had some of his Mission slides scanned. The idea was to surprise him with a scrapbook of his Mission...well, I wasn't there so I really needed his input to create the book. On Christmas day he received a DVD with the pictures in a slideshow, explaining what I needed him to do to help me accomplish this for him. We have a tradition of creating the "9 month" Christmas gift, so this year it was his turn. These are just a few images that will be going in the book. Look close, Brian is in them, but you may see Ozzie and Marc as well. Enjoy the images because I am sure I will get in trouble for posting them. :)

1 comment:

  1. So that is funny! For one that ozzy and marc are there, but Brian and how "young" he looks! Pretty cool that you are doing such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete