Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Laptop Dilema!

So, as usual I was working my finger to the bone with photo editing the last few months, looking forward to a few weeks to just play. So, what do you think should happen...I actually was opening my first play image and POOF! The display disappeared! :( Yeah, I am sure you know what I did. Yes! I walked calmly to where Brian was and told him in hushed and controlled tones..."MY COMPUTER JUST DIED". Of course, the empathy was instantaneous!

I guess after 7 years of servitude the poor little computer does deserve a rest...Why do I tell you all of this?

Well, prayers are answered! I can't live without a computer attached to my fingertips, it's what I do! Anyway, so today out of the blue we got a phone call asking if we knew of anyone that would like to buy a slightly used laptop!!! Ummm...well...us! Amazing how the heavens open just at the right time. So, I am back in business, let's hope this one lasts another 7 years, Brian might have his hearing back by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment